Adjustable beds are increasingly popular not just because they are comfortable and relaxing but also because they have so many health benefits.
- Reduce Snoring – Elevating the upper body has been shown to reduce snoring significantly which improves sleep quality.
- Reduce Back Pain – Elevating your head and legs and has been shown to release pressure on the lower back and alleviate pain.
- Provide Relief from Heartburn and Acid Reflux – Elevating the upper body by 6-8 inches has been demonstrated to help keep stomach acid from traveling up the esophagus, reducing heartburn and acid reflux naturally.
- Improve Lung Capacity – Upper body elevation provides superior body positioning for increased breathing efficiency. It also mitigates congestion by keeping mucus and fluids from traveling into sinuses.
- Reduce Fluid Retention – Elevating the legs during sleep reduces pain related to swollen feet and legs from fluid retention.
- Alleviate Restless Leg Syndrome – Elevating the lower body has been shown to reduce of eliminate this issue.
- Provides Relief from Sciatica and Other Spinal Issues – Elevating the upper and lower body creates cradle-like back sleeping positions that reduce sciatic pain and pain related to other spinal issues.